Friday, May 24, 2013

Dreams come true ~ Omfg i can't believe this is happening!

Ok, I know my title is odd but this is the reason that encourage me to blog again and I have to blogged it out now cause -------------------------------------- I AM GOING TO KOREA!!!!

My close friends alway knew that the country i'm looking forward to travel is Korea, Thanks to all those Korean drama, reality show and songs, I'm so into the culture that I even went for korean language classes and I'm able to read Hangul now (not something very proud cause able to read doesn't mean you are able to understand wtf). I even tried to apply teaching job in Korea since last year but apparently it is not so easy to get a teaching job in Korea so fml I'm still in Malaysia.

My life have been quite shitty recently. And I was told to go for a trip to change for a better luck (what a good excuse to travel wtf), so there goes our babes trip to Phuket in June with wifey and Jervenne, but time is seriously killing that i have to wait for a month to travel and I'm gonna mould already!

So how does this Korea trip suddenly pop up? It started off with few days ago, wifey posted a photo about she is flying off to Melbourne and I was being all emo nemo that i couldn't travel immediately, and this is what happen: 


As you can see this guy who name Matthias is asking me if i would want to join him to travel in Korea! To be honest, I have never met him before, all i knew about him is that he was one of the photographer that had photo shoot session with Rae like years ago. I only Started to talk to him when i realize he went to Korea for studies last year and I asked him if he have any ideas of getting a job in Korea. And then, once a while, while he going to travel to korea again or he is buying any flight ticket to korea, he will ask me if i wanna come along, and obviously my dream never come true. 

So this time, when Matt 동생 invited me to join his trip, without any hesitation (Cause i can no longer stand my stupid miserable life anymore), immediately i check for all the price and money that i would need to spend for the trip, since I have a little saving so i thought why not just go ahead for this adventure? So here is my itinerary!




My plan to travel in South Korea was to spend time like a korean. Wifey actually told me that travel with tour worth the price too as with the money u are paying, you will be sleeping in a five star hotel, eating nice food and best things is that you don't need to travel with the subway or any other public transport (which might cost a bomb too?) as the tour bus will drop u right in front the tourist spot and pick u after that. She got her point actually... but i really wanted to spend time to blend in like a korean (*roll eyes*). So this trip I'm gonna spend ten days time in Busan and Seoul (two of the largest city in South Korea)

Matt 동생 is quite familiar with Busan, Also, VS (college friend) who is currently staying in Busan too. I'm gonna spend 4 days over there meeting up VS and also visit some famous attraction in Busan. What makes me really excited is that I can get to feel the culture by taking the subway, walking on the street just like the local (which is something i always wanted to do and it is something you don't get to experience if you are following the tour!!). After that, I will be spending another 5 days in Seoul.

In my next post, I will be sharing about some travel information. I actually found a lot info that i really really wanna share it out! so if you plan to travel in South Korea soon, please stay tune for my next post!

I seriously can't wait to go there, two days to go! yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment